2015-2016 Assessment Reporting Requirements
All degree programs must enter the following into Tk20 by June 15, 2016:
- Fill out the Findings and Actions for the SLO assessed in 2015-2016 (this is the SLO for which planned Measures were entered in 2014-2015)
- Updates to the mission statement, SLOs and curriculum map, if necessary
- Identify one SLO to be assessed in 2016-2017; fill out the planned Measure(s) for that outcome
Stand-alone Certificate Programs
Certificates for which at least 50% of courses are not associated with a degree program (i.e. stand-alone certificates) will report in Tk20. These programs will enter the purpose (mission), and at least two outcomes–one program outcome and one student learning outcome.
Please visit https://ira.gmu.edu/academic-program-review/assessment-of-certificate-programs/ for more information.
All identified administrative offices and all Colleges/Schools must enter the following into Tk20 by June 15, 2016:
- Fill out the Results/Analysis for the unit goal assessed in 2015-2016 (this is the goal for which planned Actions were entered in 2014-2015)
- Updates to the mission statement and unit goals that relate to the strategic plan; update the Actions section with completion dates