2019-2020 Annual Assessment Reporting Requirements
All degree programs must enter the following into Tk20 by June 30, 2020:
- Fill out the Measures, Findings and Improvement Plans for the student learning outcome (SLO) assessed in 2019-20.
- Fill out Improvements Made to report on steps taken from previous assessment cycles to improve student learning.
- Update the mission statement, SLOs and curriculum map, if necessary.
- New degree programs need to have a mission statement, curriculum map, and student learning outcomes.
Stand-alone and Gainful Employment Certificate Programs
- Fill out the Measures, Findings and Improvement Plans for any student learning and/or program outcome assessed in 2019-20.
- Update the mission statement and outcomes, if necessary.
- New stand-alone certificate programs should have a mission and at least one student learning outcome and one program outcome
Please visit http://ira.gmu.edu/academic-program-review/assessment-of-certificate-programs/ and http://irr.gmu.edu/gedt/ more information.
All identified administrative offices and all Colleges/Schools must enter the following into Tk20 by August 1, 2020:
- Add or update mission statement, unit goals, and objectives, if necessary.
- Fill out Methods & Measures, Results & Analysis, and Improvement Plans for the objective assessed in 2019-20.